Whilst choosing a perfect website template to project the right image for your business could be a lot quicker and cheaper than hiring the services and skills of a web designer, it may not be the best way to create your online presence. So if you want a professional online presence generated quickly and cheaply, downloading a website template could be the right option for you.
Whilst this may be true not all templates are equal – some are designed and structured really well and look professional while others are downright nasty. But surely with all the website templates available online there must be some that are perfect for my requirements I hear you say.
That is probably true but, as mentioned above, not all web templates are the same in terms of quality or as easy to work with. In fact while some are free, some guide you step by step through the process of editing and uploading the template files and others require a certain amount of web design competency to edit and manage them.
So what is the best solution for creating your online presence? Well the list below illustrates some of the pros and cons of hiring the services and skills of a professional web designer or to use a web template.
Website Template or Web Designer?
- Cost You will be able to find and download a great, well designed website at a reasonably small cost while the services of a professional web designer will come at a significant cost.
- Timing Once you have located a suitable template online, you will be able to download it immediately, edit it and insert the content you want and upload it – you could have your online presence created the same day. However having a designer design your site could be a fairly long process with progress meetings and follow up meetings.
- Customizing While most templates can be edited and customized to reflect your corporate image and so on, some of them could require a certain amount of html and web design competency. Having a web designer build your site would mean that all customizing of your site would be taken care of.
So there you have it. With all the information above you should be able to decide wherever your online presence will require the coding and graphics expertise of a web designer or will it be just as good and effective with a well designed template.
Online schools and colleges are available to provide students with the accredited educational training they need to obtain a degree in the field of film and photography. Students can gain an education at the associate, bachelor, or master degree level in this field. By enrolling in an accredited online school students can study and train for the career of their dreams from the comfort of home. Training for a career in this field will prepare students for a variety of career in a number of specialized areas.
Online educational programs are available to train students for careers in film and photography. Prospective film and photography students can learn a number of things about gaining an accredited education in this area of the field.
- Accredited training is available to students at the associate, bachelor, and master degree level of education.
- Career training will teach students how to capture images or videos for a variety of uses in their desired career.
- Coursework will vary but may consist of budgeting, camerawork, producing, lighting, scriptwriting, videography, photography, and much more.
- Possible careers in this area of the field can include working as key grips, editors, gaffers, photographers, videographers, and many other related professionals.
- Gaining an accredited degree in film and photography will provide students with the skills needed to start a successful career.
Students who choose to earn a degree in this field can do so by seeking an accredited online school or college that offers their desired training. With a degree students will be able to enter the workforce prepared for an exciting career.
There are numerous accredited training programs online that offer an education in the field of photography. There are a number of things to know prior to enrolling into an educational program in this area of the field.
- Students who choose to enroll in a photography program can earn an accredited associate, bachelor, or master degree.
- Training will prepare students to take photographs for various personal or professional reasons.
- Training will require students to complete coursework that may include history of photography, film developing, creative expression, digital camerawork, and much more.
- With training in these areas students can pursue various careers such as photojournalist, wedding photographer, portrait photographer, artist, and more.
- With an accredited education in this area of the field students will be ready to enter into the workforce.
By enrolling in an accredited online school or college and obtaining a degree in photography students will have the opportunity to receive the education necessary to pursue the career of their dreams.
Accredited online learning programs allow students to gain the quality education they need and desire. Accreditation is provided to qualifying online film and photography programs that prove they can provide the best education possible. Agencies like the National Association of Schools of Art and Design ( http://nasad.arts-accredit.org/ ) can fully accredited online schools and colleges. Students can research various degree programs and enroll today to start the path to an exciting career.
DISCLAIMER: Above is a GENERIC OUTLINE and may or may not depict precise methods, courses and/or focuses related to ANY ONE specific school(s) that may or may not be advertised at PETAP.org.
Copyright 2010 – All rights reserved by PETAP.org.
Holiday shopping is right around the corner. And where do people like to talk about their consumer conquests? On Facebook, of course! With more than a billion users, Facebook is definitely going to be abuzz with the talk of shopping for friends and family.
Year after year, more consumers are turning to online shopping in order to avoid the crush of so many others at brick and mortar stores. If you have a business that sells a lot of products online, then you certainly need to have a good Facebook holiday marketing strategy. Even if your main focus is on in-store sales, a good social media plan can help boost traffic to your business.
Here are some tips that will help you with a strong holiday marketing plan on Facebook:
Show your holiday spirit
No one wants to see a constant stream of product plugging in their News Feed during this time of year. Use your time to increase the holiday spirit among your followers.
Post holiday-themed trivia. Make a top ten list of the best holiday movies. Offer tips for decorating the home or how to make the best hot chocolate. Another great idea is to ask followers to submit their favorite holiday photos to include in a Facebook album.
Hold special contests and sweepstakes
This is certainly the time of year when people appreciate a good contest. Contests are an excellent way for businesses to boost engagement and broaden their reach. It is also helpful in collecting more email addresses for your list to use all year.
There are several third-party apps that make it easy to set up a Facebook contest.
Be sure to offer something that is both desirable and related to your business. It might be awesome to give away a new iPad, but you are more likely to end up with short-term followers than people interested in you for the long-term.
Give valuable coupons
Another thing that people love during the holidays is to save money. Use Facebook coupons as a way to get more people excited to shop with you.
Coupons are a great way to increase customer loyalty. Having them on Facebook also makes them easy to share, so you can see an increase in your followers quickly.
A good coupon can be anything from a great BOGO offer to free shipping.
Focus more on mobile
A large percentage of social media users access their sites through a mobile device. That is why it is so important to make sure that every marketing campaign that you create works just as well when it is mobile.
Include eye-catching images, videos, and short text in your posts. Be sure to check the mobile news feed option when you pay for Facebook ads. Always insert a good call-to-action.
Speaking of calls-to-action, Facebook is now offering marketers a unique call-to-action button for ads, such as a "Shop Now" button.
Open a pop-up shop
During the holidays, it might be worthwhile for your business to create a temporary pop-up shop. This is good for new products that you are promoting or even just a listing of your top selling items.
Give them more
When people order from you at this time of year, it is always a good idea to give them a little something extra. This could be a coupon for a future purchase, a free item, or even a simple thank you note.
Small gestures like these will leave the customer with a positive impression. They could then post about their positive experience with you on their own Facebook page for their friends and family to see.
The right Facebook holiday marketing strategy is the gift that keeps on giving. When you do it well, you will create lasting relationships with your customers that extend well past the holiday season.
Are you ready for social media holiday marketing?